Water contractor services
CS Utility Contractors Ltd specialise in a process called ‘Moling’. Moling is trenchless technology that allows new water mains to be installed with minimum disruption to the area. Small holes are dug along the route of the new water main and the mole is then placed into the hole to bore underground. Moling reduces the amount of reinstatement required therefore reducing cost and leaving little or no evidence that a new water pipe has been installed.
What we offer
- Water supply pipe upgrade for new boiler installation
- Leaking pipes renewed
- Leak detection using tracing methods
- Installation of sub-meters
- Lead pipe removed
- Fire mains installed
- Water supply upgraded to help poor pressure
- Moling technology can be used to install duct, gas pipe and electric cables
- Main Laying (site work and off site)
- Service Laying
- Meter Bypass Systems
CS Utility Contractors currently work for Clancy Docwra on behalf of Southern Water in the South carrying out repair and maintenance work and new connections and Tarmac Reinstatements,White Top Reinstatements. We provide teams of qualified engineers with fully equipped vans to carry out work ranging from stop cock replacement to new water main installation.
Contact us to discuss your contracting needs.